June 16, 2016
>85 million sales of Vodafone Devices in 10 years
Smart platinum 7 is first premium 4G+ smartphone: super slim aluminium and glass frame; 2k AMOLED display; 16MP rear camera with zero second shutterlag; up to two days’ battery lifetime.
Vodafone Portugal has launched the Smart platinum 7, its new flagship smartphone to mark a decade of creating mobile devices.
Vodafone has now leveraged its experience to create its most compelling smartphone, the Smart platinum 7.
The Smart platinum 7 is designed to meet customer requirements for a smartphone that contains the latest mobile technology, delivers top class performance and is tuned to the operator’s fast and reliable 4G+ networks.
The Vodafone Smart platinum 7, available at Vodafone stores from 399, 90€, also contains the latest smartphone technology. Its features include:
- fingerprint sensor placed on the back of the device (in a convenient holding position) for fast activation and added user security;
- 5.5” 2K AMOLED display and front facing landscape stereo speakers that deliver a cinematic experience ideal for watching high definition multimedia including virtual reality;
- octa-core processor supported by 3GB of RAM delivers significant computing power;
- 32 Gigabytes (GB) of internal memory (22 GB available to end user), which can be expanded by up to 128 GB with an SD card;
- Up to two days’ battery life from 3,000 milliampere hour (mAh) battery and Quick Charge 3.0, which will restore half the smartphone’s charge in just 30 minutes;
- 16 megapixel (MP) HDR rear camera with super zoom, Phase-Detection Auto Focus and zero second shutter lag. Both the rear and 8MP front camera have flash. There is also a dedicated key to take photos and launch the camera with a double press from sleep mode or the lockscreen to ensure users never miss a shot; and
- The smartphone is 4G+ capable with a responsive antenna tuned to the Vodafone network.
The Vodafone Devices range now includes 3G and 4G smartphones, tablets, mobile data products and broadband routers. Over 85 million Vodafone devices have been sold to date.
Vodafone has built up a wealth of experience in creating devices over the last decade, working closely with component makers and manufacturers. Its aim has been to deliver great value experiences using the latest smartphone technology, while never compromising on build quality.